Bill is doing better day by day. Healing from back surgery is a long process...weeks and months of it. Bill still sleeps a lot, but is up and around a little more during the day. He has lost 25 lbs in the last 2 weeks. It seems that surgery has killed his appetite, so he eats only small meals a couple of times a day. Wish my appetite was that dead...but I don't think that I am willing to have back surgery to get there. I guess I will just have to do it the hard way with will power. Oh wait...that part of me is already dead. I guess I will have to accept the chubby me.
I am excited that Mike and Lisa will be coming in a week. All of my kids will be here for a few days! I am also excited that we will have family pictures taken. Who knows how long it will be until we will all be together again with Mike and Lisa in Arizona, and Sarah and Mark moving to New Mexico. At least I will be able to look at the picture on my wall to see all of my wonderful kids and grandkids' faces.
I took the time at the beginning of the summer to get all my long overdue stuff done, i.e. dentist, mammogram, doctor appointments, glasses prescription, car repairs, etc., so now I am getting to some of the other bigger projects that need to be done. One of my goals this summer is to work on preparedness. I am in the process of doing an inventory of what we have so I will know what I still need to get in order to finish our year's supply. I know, I know, I've said that I am going to do this for the last few summers, but this year because I am spending so much time at home while Bill is recouperating, I am actually getting it done. It feels good to be more organized.
Wrestling
6 years ago

Well, that is one way to lose weight. Though, probably not a very healthy one. At least he is recovering, if slowly.
ReplyDelete